Hello everyone, in this new post I would like to introduce about NELUNS project, and for more details let's just go to the following discussion:
With each day, more and more people become participants of the cryptocurrency market. There are now long-term investors following the buy & hold strategy, traders who partake in regular trading operations, and large cryptocurrency funds.
Nonetheless, many people still reject entering the market. The absence of utilizing cryptocurrencies within the bounds of business models as well as the absence of regulations act as entry barriers for companies. Individuals frequently don’t have time or energy to study all of the market’s mechanisms and purchase a cryptocurrency.
At the same time, all active market participants bump into serious issues. These include:
- Limited amount of banking services.
- Limited selection of financial instruments.
- Difficulties with converting cryptocurrencies to fiat.
- Challenges in working with cryptocurrency exchanges:
- Exchanges crash during peak loads.
- Issues with registering and passing verification.
- Fund withdrawal limits.
- Big losses due to hackers attacks.
- A near full absence of cryptocurrencies being utilized as a means of payment.
- Absence of insuring trades and transactions.
All of these factors act as serious barriers, which can impose a limiting effect on the development of the cryptocurrency market, as well as the mass use of cryptocurrencies.
The existing projects try to solve separate problems, while in general, the situation practically does not change. According to our opinion, a comprehensive approach is required. We see the solution in creating a financial ecosystem, a business model which will be oriented towards eliminating the issues of all active cryptocurrency market participants, as well as removing market entry barriers.
Neluns will achieve this goal through creating the most convenient conditions, tobroaden the possibilities of current participants and open up access to the cryptocurrency sphere for a broad range of users. Neluns will become the cryptocurrency markets development catalyst.
NELUNS MISSION – is to create an innovative financial ecosystem, combining within itself a bank, which operates with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and insurance company, thus, creating conditions for the quality development of the cryptocurrency market and inflow of new participants and new capital.
The emergence of Neluns will aid in the:
- Purchase and sell cryptocurrencies in just a few clicks.
- Lead active cryptocurrency trading on the exchange.
- Deposit and withdraw funds from the system in just a few clicks from any part of the world.
- Open IBAN accounts – multicurrency personal and corporate accounts
- Release debit and credit Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards
- Instantly send and receive international money transfers
- Store funds in Neluns deposits in fiat and cryptocurrencies earning interest
- Receive Neluns loans in fiat and cryptocurrencies
- Receive profits, from lending funds on a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending Platform
- Insure any trades
- Gain profits from trading the NLS token on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Receive dividends
- Active market participants will be able to increase profits and lower risk levels
The Neluns team aims to minimize risks and build out the project in accordance with all legal norms. We are carrying out work on receiving a banking license. Neluns will comply with all FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and PRD (Prudential Regulation Authority) requirements, which handle the issuance of licenses and bank activity oversight on the territory of the given country. The exchange and insurance company, Neluns, will also be registered in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Increased attractiveness of cryptoassets as investment objects
- Growth of cryptocurrency use as a means of payment
- Increase of cryptocurrency market participants
- Inflow of new capital to the cryptomarket
NELUNS ECOSYSTEM FUNCTIONALITY
To start working with the Neluns ecosystem, users will have to pass a verification procedure.
Three-level verification system:
- 1-st level – email verification. Allows participating in trades on the Neluns Exchange (with 1:5 margin trading). Trade sums cannot exceed $300.
- 2-nd level – social network and mobile number verification.
- Allows participating in trades on the Neluns Exchange (with 1:10 margin trading) and the P2P lending platform. Trade sums cannot exceed $500.
- 3-rd level – identity and mobile number verification. Users gain access to all Neluns Bank services, Neluns Exchange (with 1:20 margin trading), Neluns Insurance. Restrictions on trade amounts are absent.
- Instant fund transfers, withdrawals and deposits at ATMs anywhere in the world.
- Debit and credit visa, Mastercard, American express card.
- Deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat.
- P2P Lending Platform
- Mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Buy and sell cryptocurrency in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat.
- The principle of "bank guarantees". Withdrawal of funds is easy, transaction speed is highest.
- Protection from cyber attacks
- Full functionality during peak load
- Effective user support services API and trade on the Nelun exchange through known software such as Fusion, TAKION, MetaTrader, Metastock, ROX, and others.
- Trade insurance
- Insurance transaction
- Protection from technical issues
- Protection from counterparty obligations that fail
NELUNS VISA AND MASTERCARD BANK CARDS
NELUNS iOS AND ANDROIT MOBILE APPLICATIONS
What Is The NLS Token?
The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held. NLS token holders will receive 50% profits.
NLS TOKEN DISTRIBUTIONS
- During the ICO, 200 000 000 NLS tokens will be released
- Base price of 1 NLS token = 1 USD
- Token name : NLS
- Platform : Ethereum
- Standard : ERC-20
- Token amount : 200 000 000 NLS
- Hard Cap : 112 000 000 USD
- Base price of one token : 1 USD
NELUNS ICO STAGES
80% - Ecosystem development; investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).
3% - Personnel salaries, offices, legal registration, obtainment of all necessary licenses, connection to payment system and SWIFT, legal and consultation services.
10% - Marketing, hosting a marketing campaign and attracting a broad range of clients to use the Neluns ecosystem.
7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
November 2017 : Neluns team Formulation
December 2017 : ICO preparations
May 2018 : IOS mobile application beta testing
June 2018 : Holding of a closed investment round for investment funds and anchor investors
July 2018 : Preparations for the NLS token sale
August 2018 : Pre-sale of NLS tokens, pre-ICO
September 2018 : NLS token ICO, mobile application launch (beta version) for iOS and Android
October 2018 : Listing on the cryptocurrency exchange bittrex.com, huobi.com, kraken.com
November 2018 : Launch of the p2p lending platform, launch of mobile applications (alpha version) for iOS and Android
December 2018 : Listing on the cryptocurrency exchange hitbtc.com, poloniex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com, okex.com
January 2019 : Obtaining a license for Neluns Bank, launch of a payment service for converting cryptocurrencies and executing the transfer of funds to any part of the world, connecting Neluns Bank to Swift, start of Visa, MasterCard, American Express bankcard issuance
February 2019 : Obtaining a CFTC license and launching the Neluns Exchange – an innovative cryptocurrency exchange
April 2019 : Launch of the full-fledged Neluns ecosystem
April 2020 : IPO (initial public offering) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
To find more relevant details of the Neluns project please you follow some resources for the following references:
Bitcointalk username: Aray80