Hello everyone, in this new post I would like to introduce about Metahash project, and for more details let's just go to the following discussion:
MetaHash is the fastest and most secure cryptocurrency in the world working on the TraceChain protocol. More than 5 billion transactions per day, The validation rate is under 3 seconds
Replacing smart contract
Decentralized applications running in real time like any regular web services that are written in any programming language including Solidity, PHP, C++, etc.
Gateway to a decentralized internet A multi-asset wallet that won't overload your computer.
A decentralized app directory and browser.
The MetaHash network is infinitely scalable as the capacity of its resources grows
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
MetaHash is a decentralized network for digital asset exchange and a platform for building decentralized applications that work in real time.
The popularity of cryptocurrencies in 2017 caused thousands of blockchain projects of different scales and focus to appear. However, the growth of most of these projects was limited by the technical capabilities of the existing blockchain / operators / networks. The low speed, closed nature of blockchain networks, and their inability to interact with each other, are the real problems slowing down the development of this technology in general.
MetaHash is designed to create a single solution that allows blockchain systems of the future to unite into a single decentralized network, capable of recording each and every transaction. The self-regulating MetaHash network, in fact, creates a basis for the emergence of a fully-fledged branch of the decentralized internet. It doesn’t depend on individual creators once launched and is managed by open voting1 of users or MetaHashCoins2 holders.
A fully decentralized internet would bring freedom from the control of large corporations. Project management would be in the hands of end users. The key distinction of decentralized projects running on open source3 code is the fact that they are built the way users need them. Projects are created for users rather than for maximizing benefits to a limited group of stakeholders, which harms both the market and the users.
MetaHash enables the creation of:
- Decentralized applications that work in real time like ordinary web services and applications and can respond to events both in any of the blockchain networks and on the regular internet;
- Independent sub-chains protected by the main MetaHash network that also operate on the basis of the TraceChain protocol. These sub-chains are created so thousands of MetaApps can cost-effectively operate without overloading the main network and slow other applications. Lots of applications are waiting for a solution to build isolated, cost-effective and secure chains that would let them transfer the required data;
- Digital assets in the form of tokens in the MetaHash network for sharing within the network and converting to the tokens (digital assets) of other networks. Any asset in another blockchain system (ETH, ERC20, Bitcoin) can be converted to MetaHashCoins.
- MetaHash supports the concept of blockchain interoperability assuming that the future of the internet lies in the ability of independent networks to interact and integrate with each other.
How did we attain such swiftness?
- Transactions begin at the outer radius and then run into the core network using the fastest route.
- Each stage approves a transaction on its way to the core.
- The fastest nodes of the core network synchronize transactions between themselves.
- Core network returns the balance of the wallets to the network, which verifies the correctness of the calculations.
- Backup data goes into the classic Blockchain, verifying network integrity.
- Anchors (hash from the longest chain of blocks) are stored on the Bitcoin, Ethereum and other networks.
You cannot corrupt or modify the information stored in MetaHash. To do so, it would be necessary to successfully attack the #MetaHash network as well as Bitcoin, Ethereum and other networks.
HOW IT WORKS
Up to 3 seconds to confirm a transaction with cores More than 5 billion transactions per day 1 node can handle more than 100,000 transactions per
second Machine learning algorithm that defines the roles of nodes and their distribution across the network
Each transaction is protected by 5 different consensus algorithms It's impossible to gain control over the network even with a budget of billions of dollars Real decentralization amongst real people rather than groups of dominant pools with gigantic mining farms.
Send transfers from MetaHash directly to other networks Digital assets (tokens) of other networks can be used in the MetaHash network - even Bitcoin, Ethereum and ERC20 Any asset can be converted into a MetaHashCoin MetaHashCoins (MHC) can be transferred to the Ethereum or Waves networks and sent back through mirrored smart contracts.
After searching for and failing to find any projects working on creating a fully decentralized and synchronized circuit capable of quickly processing the amount of data necessary for the world, we decided to make MetaHash.
Comparison table of the main Blockchain systems
A network library for receiving signals, working on C++ and capable of simultaneously receiving and sending more than 100,000 requests per second to one inexpensive standard server
Q2 Development of #TraceChain protocol (Alpha version)
Q3 Development of #TraceChain protocol (Beta version)
AdNow team joins us
Q4 Agranovsky IT team joins us
Formation of Business Development team
Formation of Operational Team
Q1 #MetaHash website official launch
Start of the Operational Team office construction
Onboarding of experts and advisors
Q2 Development of #MetaChains (v.2.0). API featuring transaction history and balance of wallets associated with different blockchain platforms. Decentralized application containing information about transactions in the Ethereum and Bitcoin networks which is necessary to provide blockchain interoperability in #MetaApps
Release of #MetaGate (v.2.0). Encrypted messenger for public notifications and messaging between wallets
Q3 #MetaICO (v.4.0). Release of the #MetaToken application, tokenization of ETH, ERC20, Bitcoin to #MetaHashCoin for use in the #MetaHash network
#TraceChain (v.6.0). #MetaStorage, service for decentralized applications
#MetaApps (v.2.0). The platform for self-deployment of third-party decentralized applications
#MetaGate (v.3.0). Final release of #MetaGate wallet for Mac/Win/Unix/Android/iOS with #MetaApps catalogue
Q4 #TraceChain (v.7.0). Start of forging
ICO Round B start or conclusion of the Listing Agreement with the duly organized and regulated cryptoexchange
Further plan announcement
Q1 Extensive security testing
Source code release upon the completion of testing
Launch of a fully decentralized system