Hello everyone, If you are interested in joining the Meritt protocol project, it is a good idea to read reviews that can help you get information that might help you in viewing their mission vision, the following:
Meritt is an open protocol for the independent creation and maintenance of peer-to-peer financial contracts for Blockchain. Unique decentralized platform, which today will be in great demand and popular. However, the intellectual contract is a real guarantee of high quality transaction execution. The Meritt project is ideal for decentralized fundraising, funding tokens, and more!
Open protocol for chain formation and peer-to-peer financial contract performance
In this case, you can consider a simple algorithm for using the Meritt platform:
- Setting goals for new contracts. Meritt's financial contract complies with the ERC20 standard, which sets the basis for token transfers and separations. Transfers can be restricted to closed user groups and temporarily suspended (tokens can be frozen).
- Dynamic payment channels. Any payment from the token publisher of the contract (eg, dividend payment by the company) to the pool member is automatically transferred to the wallet in respect of where the published token is stored. The allocation takes into account the proportional distribution of the underlying asset.
- Voting and two-way communication. Voting mechanisms can be public, and votes are transferred directly to the contract for evaluation. Alternatively, votes may be private, and only hashes are submitted to the contract to ensure authenticity of the voice.
Two-way information channel: The contract token publisher can send messages through smart contract to all Participants to comply with the information obligations. Participants can send a message to the publisher when a contract is required.
- Simplicity creates contracts and their implementation. Through the Merit dApp networking network, companies seek funding, create and issue financial contracts, appropriate contract tokens are struck and placed in special distribution contracts, which automatically send the contract token when receiving payments from participants (such as vending machines).
- Database to save the created contract. Participants and observers may request the Meritt register to obtain data on the existence of the Meritt contract (to the extent available publicly), as well as data on events related to each contract.
- Datastore Framework. Allow Meritt users to manage and provide identity and other personal information in a consistent environment and provide limited access to their data. The data itself can be placed independently or stored in a distributed data store.
What problems did the project finish?
There is a problem as described below. Increase in corporate liabilities: unused points are recorded as liabilities. As customer ratings become less attractive, corporate liability becomes more important and there is a negative impact on financial evaluation. Low performance loyalty program: Due to the low usage of this score, the company can not achieve the loyalty program performance as expected. how social costs for clients and businesses are low efficiency.
The complexity of control points: an average of 29 recorded programs, different, making it difficult to control points and lead to eyeglass ends. Snow will be provided by this platform. Both users and businesses can use platform seats. Meritt MTT meritt score points using your points on the net teller or point store. Users access promotions through an ad channel to access their company's ads.
Meritt allows you to manage your wallet and integrate more than one partner at a time. Companies have more customer access, allowing them to sell their products quickly. Modeling models help Meritt companies effectively reduce their obligations. Partners can encourage more loyalty to potential customers who use feeds and tasks storage. Meritt.
MERITT token allocation
- Token distribution Oct 20 2018
- Token symbol MTT
- Token standard ERC20
- MTT : ETH 5000 MTT = 1 ETH
- Minimum contribution 0.1 ETH
- Token supply # 1,200,000,000
- Available tokens for distribution # 504,000,000
To find more relevant details of the Meritt protocol project please you follow some resources for the following references: