INS - Direct Interaction Between Brands And Consumers
Hello everyone, in this new post I would like to introduce about the INS project, and for more details let's just go to the following discussion:
INS is developing a platform to enable direct interaction between brands and consumers. Reaching the next generation audience via data-driven mass personalisation. The team consists of a large global collective of professionals with solid industry experience.
Global decentralised platform
Consumer goods manufacturers from any part of the world can sell directly to consumers bypassing offline and online retailers
Elimination of unnecessary third-parties lead to lower prices, wider assortment and closer connection between manufacturers and consumers
Elimination of manual errors and streamlining the supply chain processes due to the transparency of each transaction.
Growing Global Network
7 out of Top 20 largest global FMCG manufacturers and 100+ in total from all around the world expressed interest to join.
For Manufacturers and Suppliers
Join our groundbreaking Direct-To-Consumer ecosystem. Shoppers love it when brands interact directly with them!
For Warehouse Owners
Join us to increase your warehouse or fulfillment center efficiency and enable higher productivity and profits!
For Logistics Companies
Achieve greater efficiency and join the sharing economy shift. Maximise return through higher utilisation!
Try it out first!
Leave your contact details and we will let you know as soon as we open up in your city!
INS Partnership with PostNL
We are delighted to announce a partnership with PostNL, the leading e commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands.
- Directly connects grocery manufacturers and consumers
- Overcomes retailer domination
- Offers a variety of smart contracts to facilitate operations
- Uses the INS token as means of consumer loyalty program rewards
Benefits to Consumers
- High-quality groceries cheaper than in stores
- Groceries bought online easily and conveniently
- Unlimited access to suppliers of choice
Benefits to Manufacturers
- Full control of product pricing and listing
- Marketing and promotion directly to consumers
- Fast and detailed customer feedback