Hello everyone, in this new post I want to introduce about AgentMile project, and for more details let's just go to the following discussion:
AgentMile is the first decentralized CRE leasing platform powered by AI. The platform aims to improve the property search process, accelerate due diligence and facilitate property and cash flow management using blockchain technology.
Highlights of AgentMile
Having launched two real estate startups, AgentDrive and AgentGrow, the team behind AgentMile has the expertise and knowledge to launch the next wave of innovation in commercial real estate.
AgentMile aims to transform this $3385 trillion industry1 by introducing the first decentralized CRE leasing platform powered by artificial intelligence (AI). We have identified a combination of robust software features underpinned by blockchain technology as being the most efficient solution to the challenges faced by the industry.
Since 2015, AgentDrive has been servicing both independent brokers and global franchises.
This allowed us to gain unique insights and a behind-the-scenes look into the requirements of different business models in the real estate industry. Our customers include global real estate franchise networks such as Coldwell Banker and Century 21 as well as smaller Independent firms.
PROBLEMS IN INDUSTRY
- Current problems faced by the CRE industry
- Antiquated and disparate technology
- Inaccurate and unverified listing data
- Time-consuming due diligence
- Full property history not available
- Poor cash flow management
- Industry data kept behind closed doors
- Lack of real-time data for decision making
- Static property visualization
- Difficulty in Investing overseas
How AgentMile can help
- Real estate CRM and marketing automation
- Smart property search
- Upfront due diligence
- Full property history at a glance
- Smart Contracts
- Digital identities of people and properties
- Easy and secure data sharing
- AI for decision making
CRE MARKET SIZE
Commercial Real Estate Vs Residential as an investment choice The real estate blockchain startup scene is exploding and a large number of these startups are designed with residential real estate in mind. However, high investor demand – both institutional and private – centers upon commercial real estate, making it an extremely interesting and lucrative field for blockchain startups. This is why AgentMile considers that stepping into this niche gap is a great opportunity.
It is generally acknowledged that investing in CRE has a number of benefits over its residential counterpart:
Benefits of Commercial Real Estate
- Higher returns and rental yields than residential
- Lease agreements are usually middle or long-term (3 to 10 years)
- CRE asset value is increasing over time and enjoys excellent potential for appreciation
- Tenants often take a contractual obligation to incur many costs, for example insurance
- Tenant-landlord relationships are professional and regulated by the agreement
- Challenges of Residential Real Estate
- Lack of sustainable cash flow and equity risk often exceeding 100%
- Rental agreements tend to be short-term (6 to 12 months)
- Entirely market dependent. The property’s value is dictated by the market, not its intrinsic value
- Maintenance costs can consume all available income, if not more
- Residential rental agreements are harder to enforce. The choice of properties is limited to a local area
The AgentMile 'ESTATE' token is an EIP-20 standard-based Ethereum token.
- Token Name: AgentMile ESTATE Token
- Hard Cap: US $20,000,000
- Token Sale Amount: 100,000,000 ESTATE Tokens
- Pre-sale: August 1st to August 15th
- Pre-sale Bonus: 50%
- Ticker Name: ESTATE
- Token Price: 1 Token = US $0.20
- Min Token Purchase: 1 Wei (less than US $1)
- Token Sale: August 15th to October 17th
- Token Sale Bonus: 43% -5% each week