TRIPTERIUM T50 - Tokenized, Closed-end Index Fund (CEF)
Hello everyone, in this new post I would like to introduce about Tripterium project, and for more details let's just go tthe following discussion:
Tripterium T50 is a tokenized, closed-end index fund (CEF), which passively tracks the top fifty cryptocurrency assets by market capitalisation, in order to deliver healthy returns. The fund has a Venture Capital Feeder Fund, which will invest in expertly-vetted early stage blockchain technology companies that are seeking to undertake an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), therefore benefitting from the ICO returns.
Profits from the Tripterium Venture Capital Feeder Fund will provide a constant stream of new money coming into the Tripterium T50 index fund, increasing the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the portfolio to the benefit of the T50 token holders. The Tripterium T50 token is an Ethereum ERC20 standard token that represents the holder’s ownership in the fund. The value of the T50 token is always backed by the Net Asset Value of the fund. A liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract, guarantees a minimum value for each T50 token based on its proportion of the NAV.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most important inventions since the inception of the web. They are ushering in a new era of decentralization, privacy, and control of one’s own data that has the potential to revolutionize many parts of society. There are currently over one thousand cryptocurrencies in use, with hundreds more being released each year. Their combined market cap has grown from $10 billion in 2016, to over $400 billion at the time of writing, having previously been much higher.
Companies involved with blockchain, the technology behind cryptocurrencies and altcoins are expected to experience significant growth over the coming years. Blockchain is the fastest growing market in the world and the Tripterium T50 token offers investors an opportunity to benefit from the growth in value.
As blockchain technology matures, the Tripterium T50 Index fund will simply harness the power of the markets to deliver healthy returns. At the time of writing, the total market cap of the crypto market has been fluctuating around $400 billion2. This might seem a lot, but when you take into consideration the size of other financial markets it really is not. The dot com bubble at its peak was a $3 trillion market, gold is a $7.7 trillion market, the global stock market is a $73 trillion market, the global real estate market is a $217 trillion market, and the derivatives market is a $544 trillion market. There is room for exponential growth in the crypto market
Tripterium T50 Advantages
The Tripterium T50 fund has several benefits including but not limited to:
- No exit fees
- No broker fees
- No advice fees
- Benefit from the fastest growing market in the world
- Free membership to the exclusive Tripterium Founders Club
- Diversified exposure: Broad exposure to a diverse set of cryptocurrencies
- Access great pre-ICO discounts and bonuses through the Tripterium Founders Club
- Higher returns: index funds have consistently outperformed the average managed fund
- Benefit from the concept of compounding interest, which increases the net asset value of the fund
- Tripterium Venture Capital Fund: consistently injecting new money into the Tripterium T50 index fund
- Institutional marketing: Tripterium T50 will be marketed to institutional investors, therefore increasing the T50 token price premium
- Liquidation option: providing a price floor for the T50 token, ensuring that the T50 token does not fall beneath the token’s share of the net asset value of the fund
- Free coins from hard fork: a cryptocurrency hard fork is when a single cryptocurrency splits in two. The value of the free coins will be put back into the Tripterium T50 index fund, increasing the net asset value of the fund
- Liquidity: Tripterium T50 tokens are based on the ERC20 token standard that is secure, can be easily
- stored in any Ethereum wallet, and can be easily bought or sold. The ERC20 standard is supported by all the top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Token Liquidation Option
The liquidation option offers a price floor for the T50 token, ensuring that the T50 token does not fall beneath the token’s share of the net asset value of the fund.
The liquidating option will ensure that a floor for the Tripterium T50 token will be equal to the token’s share of the net asset value of the fund, while allowing the token holder to benefit from the trade premium that the market will give to the token.
Other sectors that could benefit from the advances in blockchain technology are ripe for innovation and investment. According to research done by Gartner, as shown on figure 6, blockchain will add value to businesses in the amount of $3.1 trillion by 2030.
Public ICO Report
Leveraging the vast amount of experience within the Tripterium Venture Capital Feeder Fund, a public ICO report will be produced for each project that the Tripterium Venture Capital Feeder Fund invests in. This will increase the likelihood that the project will have a successful ICO, because the Tripterium Venture Capital Feeder Fund would have done due diligence on the project.
The due diligence ICO report will help in positively marketing and promoting the project. The report will include the following information:
- Analysis of the team
- Analysis of the advisors
- Analysis of the project
- Review of the smart contract
- Review of the strategy
- Review of the market
- Analysis of the marketing plan
Additionally, the Tripterium Venture Capital Feeder Fund will offer the companies support in the form of:
- Access to top tier advisors
- Help with market research
- Help with strategy formation
- Access to top cyber security experts
- Assistance with running a successful ICO
- Help with listing on cryptocurrency exchanges