SEELE - Realizing Downloading And Synchronizing Node Information Into A P2P Network
Hello everyone, in this article I will present a Seele Solution that is quite interesting based on the following criteria:
In order to get a better development, a public blockchain needs to attract developers to invest in the platform's ecological construction and application development through excellent underlying technologies and a good environment for developers, and to promote the healthy development of the community.
Take the development of Ethereum DApp for example, there are several questions as below:
- There are still a lot of imperfections to overcome in spite of rich development tools and framework. In fact, it is very complicated to collect materials because of differences on usages of varying languages and frameworks.
- The documents are quite a few but messy and without timely update. Due to the subsequent version upgrade, many examples in documents has been overdue. There are still a lot of problems to solve.
- There is no perfect cross-platform access solution. Although now it’s easier to develop some web applications, many mobile applications don’t have multi-terminal access function resulting from imperfect SDK support.
- A perfect guideline still needs to be produced from the beginning for the development, testing and deployment of the entire contract, although there are various development environments like private blockchain, testing blockchain and main blockchain.
In response to these problems, according to the experience of Unity engine in game industry, our group develop a complete contract development tool, Seele Editor, which will be with the following features:
- A complete application development tool chain. It will support the development, testing, and deployment of contracts in one environment.
- Cross-platform SDK support and prompt updates of technical documents to improve development efficiency and diversity of applications on different platforms.
- Build a plug-in store, like Unity, to provide contract development components and sample programs to improve development efficiency. Therefore, developers could not only develop specific applications but also develop support components for revenues.
- IDE with community modules. Any problems related to the development can be communicated and promptly resolved on it.
It was worth mentioning that Seele made impressive progress and gains, be it from ecosystem construction, technological advancement, or community development.
In terms of ecosystem advancements, we initiated a blockchain-based graph computing research project with the University of Edinburgh, implemented distributed computing with Beihang University (China), a key national level laboratory for software development, and also secured a partnership with Moorfields, the world’s best ophthalmic research institute to test the feasibility and safety of blockchain-based clinical trials in the medical sector.
In terms of technological advancements, we successfully achieved 3000 TPS in the experimental environment, far above the TPS of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also, we accomplished simple transaction and transfer function, and adopted the advanced transfer protocol to realize the downloading and synchronization of node information to the P2P network. Configuration was refined, and more configuration info & settings were added to the log. Our team focused on the development of smart contracts and the virtual machines, which will be open sourced later. In addition, the security and efficiency of neural consensus algorithm in large-scale node environment have been improved.
Seele is supported by the following Features:
Neural Consensus Algorithm
Seele created "Neural Consensus Algorithm". It transforms the consensus problem into an asynchronous request, processing and sorting data in a large-scale environment based on "micro-real numbers". It will not only ensure safety and low energy consumption, but it will also ensure strong linear augmenting ability. The performance is linearly accelerated as the node size increases to satisfy business requirements.
Heterogeneous Forest Network
Heterogeneous forest network is made up of different subnets. Each subnet can be seen as a stratified tree, which can handle the different service scenarios independently and interact with each other through cross-chain protocol.
- AcademiaIn-depth cooperation with top-tier universities around the world Exploration of cutting-edge blockchain technology.
- InstitutionEstablishment of labs, alliances, and associations Development of theories, technologies, and standards.
- EnterpriseProactive participation of leading enterprises around the globe Practical application of blockchain technology.
- DevelopersFully accessible for all developers in the world Development of Seele tech ecosystem.