BITLUMENS - Micro-Electricity Network Based on Decentralization Block
Hello everyone, If you are interested in joining the Bitlumens project, it is a good idea to read reviews that can help you get information that might help you in viewing their mission vision:
About this new project in a nutshell:
BitLumens is building a decentralized, blockchain-based micro power-grid for the 1.2 billion people without access to electricity and banking. In simple terms they’re taking electricity and micro-banking to places where it’s needed the most. Their tokenized ecosystem allows users to purchase Solar-kits which generate enough electricity to their homes – plus if they produce more the extra power can be sold …(and so much more! Watch the interview to learn and you will get it.)
BitLumens distributes solar power devices in areas without a power-grid and connects them to the blockchain. By using the devices, people build up credit scores. Banks can access the data by using BitLumens own token BLS and use it to issue microcredits to those who urgently need them.
The devices form microgrids in places with no existing infrastructure. Our innovative software collects data and sends it to the blockchain. People can decide to make this data available to banks for microcredits and other financial services. Banks will gain access to over one billion people in need of a bank account.
The devices produce clean, zero-emission electricity and have an immediate impact on the quality of people's lives. In the future, the devices can be interconnected to form micro power-grids in places without electricity, allowing people to trade energy within their communities.
The devices can be locked when users get in arrears with their monthly installments. This provides the necessary security for issuing micro-credits. On the other hand, users have full control over their data. Only they decide who can access and use it.
To access and use BitLumens software, BLS tokens are needed. The tokens serve multiple purposes: villagers need them to pay the installments of their solar power device, banks need them to access the BitLumens SaaS (Software as a Service), family members use the tokens to send remittances.
Since most villagers do not have internet access to pay digitally their Solar Home Systems, BitLumens employs agents who will collect the payments in cash and buy a corresponding amount of BLS tokens from the open market. The BLS will then be uniquely associated with the solar power device.
The BLS token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It does not represent equity in the company. Since every participant in BitLumens ecosystem will need to buy BLS from the open market, the demand for BLS will increase as the business scales.
- BLS tokens are required to access the credit score data of the 1.2 billion people who don’t have access to electricity and a bank account.
- Villagers use BLS tokens to pay for electricity.
- BLS tokens are used to send remittances.
- Carbon mitigation is verified using IoT and will be tokenized at a later stage.
- Whoever needs BLS tokens to access BitLumens services will have to buy them from the open market.
ADVANTAGES OF BLS:
- Affordable access to safe, environmentally friendly and reliable electricity.
- Access to microloans and other financial services for billions of unbanked people.
- Avoid expensive remittance fees usually charged for micro-lending.
- Every token represents a portfolio of microloans collateralized by our hardware.
- Contributes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals