Hello everybody, this new dipostingan I want to introduce about the Zeto project, and for more details let's just go to the following discussion:
Pioneered the enhanced global food supply chain supported by Blockchain
ZetoChain & ZetoLabel
ZetoChain will change the latest practices and methodologies in cold chain management, offer a level of transparency that will become the industry standard, and bring unparalleled cost and time efficiency to highly competitive industries.
Significantly improved food safety standards
Improve customer trust through improved communication and transparency
Reduce the risk of brand reputation
Increase transparency and trust between all parties in the cold chain
Minimize the risk of a PR scandal, such as selling a product that has been liquefied and frozen
Minimize waste or product withdrawal by highlighting problems in the cold chain through real-time warnings, and allowing precautions to be taken
Prevent retail losses by verifying safe product handling processes, rather than forcing policy "if in doubt, discard it"
Automating human tasks such as monitoring and recording temperatures
Implemented targeted cold chain management strategies, such as producing the shortest shelf life at a distribution center going to the nearest supermarket
Gives traceability in seconds, not weeks
Eliminate the risk of damaging records in the cold chain by using a tapered cover, data encryption, and smart blockchain contracts
Implement near real-time recording, reporting, and investigating issues
Complying with strict government food safety regulations (HACCP, FSMA, FSIS) and adaptable to regulatory changes
Track food temperature throughout the processing chain in real time and on departure.
Air / Sea / Truck
Track product temperature during transit in real time and on arrival.
Track the storage temperature of the product in the warehouse and on departure.
Track the temperature of the food in cold storage trucks and at the delivery point.
Track the storage temperature of refrigeration equipment.
Allocation of Zeto Coins
- March 14, 2018 Launches ICO Website
- April 30, 2018 Launches ICO Pre-Sale
- June 1, 2018 Smart Contracts Released
- ICO smart contract will be released to Github for review.
- July 9, 2018 Sales Token
- 1 August 2018 Exchange List
- October 1, 2018 Improved service
- Existing services will be upgraded to support smart contract services
- 1 November 2018 Mobile API
- The API required by the mobile app will be used
- December 1, 2018 Mobile App Released
- Mobile app private beta will be available for first trial customers
- 1 February 2019 Customer Experiment
- The first cutomer test will begin
- February 1, 2019 The web UI is updated
- The existing Zeto web app will be updated to support the new ZetoChain app.
- 1 March 2019 Hardware Available
- The new ZetoChain hardware will be available and installed on the trial customer site
- April 1, 2019 Mobile Apps Available
- Client and consumer versions of the mobile app will be available in public app stores.
- June 1, 2019 1.0 Release
- Version 1.0 of ZetoChain will be ready to market.
To contribute and Know the progress of this offer, you may visit some of the following Links:
The bitcointalk name: Aray80