Hello everyone in this article I will present an interesting ICO analysis, called Zancoin, based on some of the following criteria:
What is ZAN coin?
We are a consulting firm that always has problems with payments to our freelance developers. With ZAN Coin, we can now pay faster, work better and involve everyone involved in our success.
With ZAN Coin is not only a matter of payment settled, but also 3 main points as well as bonus features. Motivation "Freelancer" to offer the best in software development for important ZAN Coin projects.
They will buy ZAN back to keep coins in circulation for cash flow and price growth. Dividends from each product sale. They will take over 50% of product sales, pay developers and coin holders in ZAN Coin. All ZAN Coin owners receive dividends paid on ZAN just to hold the coins. They are paid "proportionally" in ZAN, on the participation of current investors from ZAN, when dividends are paid.
ZAN Coin is a real project that solves real problems every day with a mature solution. Using Ethereum Blockchain and ERC20 technology, ZAN Coin will put an end to their problems and create a timely payment system.
The main purpose of Zancoin
The ultimate goal is to grow and develop as a legal and highly successful consulting firm. They not only want growth for their business, but also that all Freelance Developers and their investors are currently expanding. With this important goal, ZAN's life cycle will get everyone involved successfully. Investors will create more capital to improve project development. Developers will work more efficiently, harder, and faster to create great products that drive sales. This will help you increase your sales volume and generate more profits for all ZAN Coin owners.
Solution from Zancoin
Protecting Investor Interests Once we start working with ZAN Coin, we will soon pay our developer tokens for our existing projects. You can decide if you want to save or redeem tokens as an investment from your own work. On the other hand, every sale of our products is converted to tokens and distributed equally among our ZAN coin holders.
Buyback options are one way to keep coins in circulation and protect their growth. We produce software solutions sold separately to a large number of customers. Each sale generates revenue converted to ZAN coins by purchasing from the current owner or using our backup. Total revenue is then separated by 50% for the company and 50% for each token holder. This will generate residual income for owners who help improve our business and developments.
Zan coin model Explained
Ticker - ZAN
ZAN Contract Address - 0xbef51888af40d73db76a7716c98bdfe979040f8d
Decimal - 18
Platform - Ethereum
How to buy ZAN Coin?
Currently, the only way to buy ZAN Coin is their ICO. ICO begins on May 15, 2018.
Sale in advance: 1 ETH = 1500 ZAN, pre-sale ends on May 22, 2018
Round 1: 1 ETH = 1200 ZAN, end time, TBD
Round 2: 1 ETH = 900 ZAN, end time,
Recommended 5% TBD: Users can view their referral link on the user's profile page.
ZAN coin supply: 17,148,385
ZAN coin distribution:
Allocation of investors 70%: 12,003,870 coins
Affiliate and Bounty - 10% Allotment: 1,714,838 coins
Founder - 15% allotment: 2,572,257
Reserve - 5% allotment: 857.419
Roadmap as stated on the main webpage:
- February 2017: Started first project. We launched our initial project and our first product was created. We sold the rights entirely to a company that bought it with the intention to sell it.
- August 2017: Initiation of Our Second Project. This time we started working on our own product which we considered selling ourselves. This is when we were faced with the issue of the freelancer payments.
- November 2017: Registration of ZANFAU Ltd. We registered our new company with the idea of gathering a team and tackling problems. At this point in time, we also started completing our first sales.
- January 2018: Token Design and ICO Plans. We designed the token and put forward the idea of a new payment system for our developers. In the process, the idea for dividends cropped up as well.
- April 2018: Dear Community, We have received several reports that one of our admins raised red flag about our project. We do not want to be associated with any ponzi scheme or attempts at taking advantage of our investors. That being said we want you to know that we have removed this person from our admin list.
- May 2018: First payments to DEVS. In early May, we are planning to make the first payments to our developers in ZAN Coins.
- July 2018: Sales and Dividends. We have another product in the pipeline and it is scheduled for release in July. Our intention is to convert the sales into ZAN Coins and start distributing the profits accordingly.
- December 2018: Buy-Back Initiation. By the end of the year, we will start buying back tokens in order to have sufficient to pay for upcoming projects. Buying back to pay to developers will close the circle and help improve the value of ZAN Coin.
To contribute and Know the progress of this offer, you may visit some of the following Links: