Hello everyone in this article I will present an interesting ICO analysis, called Organicco, based on some of the following criteria:
The Organic Technology Ltd was set up in January 2017, by the team who for over 10 years, developed a number of green technologies for transforming unwanted organic materials into useful saleable products. In addition to creating demands for these technologies, they also generated markets for these natural capitals. We are the only company in the world who delivers technology to solve problems but who also purchase the by-products. It is our unique point. Initially we have used subcontractors to deliver projects, but experienced problems of reliability which eroded our profitability. As a result, we decided to open a manufacturing division to produce and deliver high quality products directly to clients.
We have over 120 years of combined experience in many aspects of financial management, engineering, manufacturing, and project management.
Our team is made up of experienced engineers, engineers, project managers and back office staff. We have years of experience in delivering complex and difficult projects. So far, we have successfully delivered projects in the UK, Canada, Ireland, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bangladesh. We have a growing project opportunity in New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal and Greece. We have stood the test of time for more than 10 years and, as stated earlier, with proper funding, we believe we can grow quickly to realize the full potential of our green technology solutions.
Focusing primarily on green technology related products, the funds raised will be used to develop projects through our subsidiaries to create natural capital such as organic fertilizer for food production, animal feed, biomass fuel, renewable energy and renewable fuels.
To maintain long lasting relationship with our clients
To continually add or improve features to our range of products
To continually establish and maintain the position as a leading provider of technology for creating natural capitals from unwanted organics
As Organicco we aim to be on the right side of current and future regulations. Our objective is to deliver a good return for our investors whilst managing its risks to best possible standards.
We are continuously striving to delivery best products and solutions at good value for our clients.
Our goal is making arable farming more environmentally friendly, and support natural food production with better yield. We want to help overturn heavy use of chemical fertiliser that cause soil erosion and ground water pollution.
We believe there is no waste in nature, hence our aim is to eradicate organic 'waste' , and convert them into useful products with no or very little by-product in the most environmentally friendly manner possible.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register on our website then login to edit your profile and upload your proof of identity so we can verify there is real person behind the name. We take data protection seriously complying with UK data protection law and we are registered with the Information Commission Office (ICO - please do not mix this acronym with above).
- Then buy Ethereum on any major exchanges such as Coinbase, Blockchain, CEX and, send them to your MyEtherWallet or Metamask. Alternatively you can use bitcoin or paypal account to transfer funds.
- Once your identity is verified, you can participate in the Initial Coin Offering when it begins. You can transfer the Ether through your wallets. You may find knowledge base from MyEtherWallet of help https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/. Remember login and update your profile with your wallet addresses.
- Please DO NOT send your Ether tokens from any exchange, because some do not work well with smart contracts, and you may end up losing your tokens.
- If you need help, please get in touch and we will be happy to guide you through the process.
- Please register early so you don’t leave the token purchase to the last minute as, beacuse of the expected demand, providing help may then be a problem.
JAN 4 OTL was formed after 10 years of R&D
JAN 5 Pilot Project order from MRC Vaudreuil-Solanges, Montreal, Canada
FEB 7 Recruitment
MAR 7 Order received for 6,000TPA ecoDRYER from Boxford Farm
APR 21 Certificate acceptance signed for mini ecoDRYER installation in Kent, UK
MAY 19 Moved to fabrication workshop near Heathrow airport for making our own products
JUL 12 Client started a technical due diligence for setting up 100tonnes per day fertiliser plant in UK from chicken muck
AUG 19 OTL website launched
SEP 4 Vaudreuil-Solanges, Montreal, Canada pilot project was installed
SEP 17 Client technical due diligent design freeze
DEC 21 6,000tpa ecoDRYER unit delivered to Boxford Farm
DEC 23 Looking to raise funds and exploring ICO
FEB 8 Organicco Ltd was set up for managing funds raised from ICO
MAR 7 ERC223 Smart contract was created and tokens allocated as per information on white paper
MAR 21 6,000tpa ecoDRYER was installed and application made for renewable heat incentives (government pays for every kW thermal energy we use)
APR 11 PRE-ICO launch
MAY 21 Pilot project for chicken muck to fertiliser installation
MAY 31 ecoHERO pilot project delivery
JUN 6 PRE-ICO ends, ICO phase 1 begins
JUN 29 ecoHERO pilot project installation
JUL 6 Recruitment for adding more skills to the team
JUL 20 ecoHERO plant contract signing for Kent
JUL 25 ICO Phase 1 ends and ICO Phase 2 starts and will run until all tokens are sold.
SEP 5 Signing of 100t/day fertiliser plant from chicken muck
SEP 21 Methanol plant feasibility study starts
SEP 29Form easiPayer Team
DEC 20 Delivery of major components for 100t/day fertiliser
FEB 20 Delivery of major components for 100t/day fertiliser.