Sunday, May 6, 2018

LICERIO - Branded Place Platform


Hello everyone in this article I will present an interesting ICO analysis, called Licero, based on some of the following criteria:

LICERIO is a platform where brands are advertised by customers by resubmitting creatives on social networks and as a reward they can get discounts for goods / services that are equivalent to the number of likes collected. This system is based on Blockchain technology with its own cryptographic Token LCR.

Easy for customers. Professional for advertising.

How does it work?


The platform will provide new opportunities for Internet marketing.
This platform can easily interact with online stores through widgets as well as with real business segments by using mobile apps for customers and advertisers.
Additionally, this platform is available for webmasters looking to monetize their website traffic, offering their customer service to our advertisers. Webmasters receive rewards from commission fees paid by advertisers for their customers.


Easy to manage and interact.

CRM & analytics
Automate data collection for your customers and create a portrait of your target audience.

A modern and professional customer accounting and analysis system will help you create the right advertising campaign for your target audience. This system contains templates and instructions, which will greatly simplify the job.


Customers are nearby.

DIRECTING CUSTOMER
Get customers within 800 meters of your point of sale.

Customers started the LICERIO mobile app. In the "Discounts by your side" tab, a map showing advertisers connected to the platform will open. The further the customer comes from the advertiser, the greater the discount he gets when he gets to the point of sale.
First of all, this feature will be useful for advertisers located in places where there is no large customer traffic. This discount will not be added to the discount customers will get by resubmitting the creative.

Blockchain tehnology in

Money back & loyalty
Global cashback service with LICERIO. Users receive a bonus in tokens form by purchasing items from our partners. This system forms a single bonus wallet, customers can share bonuses with friends, redeeming discounts at each affiliate store.

Distribution of tokens

LCR tokens will be compatible with ERC20 standard. 5% from the total amount of tokens will be released for partners and consultants (they will be released upon the completion of all phases of token sale), 10% will be saved for the bounty program, 15% of tokens will be released for the team of the platform and the rest 70% will be released for sale. The total number  released tokens will be equal to 100 000 000 LCR. 

PRIVATE SALE

START DATE: April 25, 2018, 12:00 GMT
END DATE: May 15, 2018, 12:00 GMT
MINIMUM TARGET: 2500 ETH
Private sale token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 8000 LCR
Minimum investment amount: 10 ETH / 80000 LCR
Maximum investment amount: Without limitation
Investment methods: ETH, BTC
BONUSES: 100%

PRE SALE

START DATE: May 28, 2018, 12:00 GMT
END DATE: June 10, 2018, 12:00 GMT

MINIMUM TARGET: 2500 ETH
PRE-ICO token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 6000 LCR
Minimum investment amount: 25 ETH / 150000 LCR
Maximum investment amount: Without limitation
Investment methods: ETH, BTC
BONUSES: 50%

First phase of token sale

START DATE: July 10, 2018, 12:00 GMT
END DATE: July 29, 2018, 12:00 GMT
MINIMUM TARGET: 2500 ETH
PRE-ICO token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 4000 LCR
Minimum investment amount: 0.1 ETH / 400 LCR
Maximum investment amount: Without limitation
Investment methods: ETH, BTC
BONUSES: 25%

Second phase of token sale

START DATE: September 1, 2018, 12:00 GMT
END DATE: September 21, 2018, 12:00 GMT
MINIMUM TARGET: 2500 ETH

MAXIMUM TARGET: 14000 ETH
PRE-ICO token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 4000 LCR
Minimum investment amount: 0.1 ETH / 400 LCR
Maximum investment amount: Without limitation
Investment methods: ETH, BTC
BONUSES: 20%

Roadmap


To contribute and Know the progress of this offer, you may visit some of the following Links:


The bitcointalk name: Aray80

Featured post

MUZIKA - Revolutionary Economy Coins

Hello everyone, in this new post I want to introduce the Muzika project, and for more details, let's just go to the following disc...