AGRIVITA - New Views of Agriculture In Russia
About the project
Agrivita farm is a new view of agriculture in Russia. Taking as the base of many years of experience in agriculture, scientific knowledge and development.
The result is in ecology and rational natural management, as well as Europe eco-production standards, we create ecologically high quality and clean products.
Guided not only by standard requirements, but also with voluntary principles
Utilization of land resources carefully, we take care of nature and improve ecology.
Today more and more people follow the principles of healthy lifestyles, safeguarding ecology and the environment.
- But is it easy to find a truly organic product on megapolis stone forests at affordable prices?
- Do you feel good about the milk from the supermarket? How to provide yourself and your loved ones with natural and healthy products?
- Delicious, natural products listed with quality marks, for you and your loved ones - all this may be thanks to the Agrivita project.
- Certified by the European standard eco-farm Agrivita produces organic products available to every family.
- Technology generated from the work of several generations of farmers, together with a scientific approach - the basis of our work.
What is organic products?
The nine basic principles of eco-production, which everyone should know
Agriculture is conducted on soil that has been tested for ecological compatibility of the soil
At all stages, "from field to table," the stringent requirements of eco-certified production
Not complete with chemicals
The organic farm feature is a complete abandonment of GMOs and inorganic fertilizers.
Particular attention is paid to the condition of animal preservation, based on the principle of naturalness and humanity
Our team includes a pedologist-environmental scientist who applies modern science achievements in agriculture.
The taste of fresh vegetables, fresh milk, chicken tenders is an organic farm that gives us.
The area is clean
In a radius of 50 km from the farm there is no large and medium industrial production.
Agriculture employs people who have undergone rigorous selection and specialized training in the intricacies of organic farming.
Minimal impacts on animals, plants and soils allow for a natural balance of ecosystems.
According to European organic production standards, all products must have a special quality certificate, issued by the European Food Safety Authority.
The structure of the consumer organic market in Russia:
Token Generation Event
- PRA-ICO provisions
- Date: 02.02.18 - 10.02.18
- Number of tokens: 300,000 AGR
- Token Rate: 1 AGR = 0.6 $ sold 40%
Start PRA-ICO: 12:00 (GMT)
- Benefits for investors:
- Ability to exchange goods
- Interest income
- The ability to convert AGR tokens into crypto-currencies at any time
- Date: 16.02.18 - 16.03.18
- Number of tokens: 1 200 000 AGR
- Token Rate: 1 AGR = 1 $
- Start ICO: 12:00 (GMT)
- ETH can be used to buy AgriCoin only
We offer you as long as ICO to join Agrivita's organic farming community to get an investment in tokens, secured by real goods, which means organic products are grown on Agrivita farms, which provide stable interest income. Agrivita is a project to create environmentally friendly production based on a working farm located in the Iznoskovsky district in the Kaluga region.
For more information and join AgriVita's current social media please follow some sources for the following references:
The bitcointalk name: Aray80