PODONE - Decentralized Autonomous Manpower Management Network
PodOne is a decentralized, autonomous workforce management network that connects a shared contact center organization to streamline customer and business interactions. Through PodOne, human resources are leased to the entire network to get the necessary personnel to serve customers. The PodOne network creates a talent market that enables greater productivity and increased value generated by the business.
Why Does It Make Sense For Investors?
- Kbum token is a core utility on the network and will be used for EVERY transaction on the platform. QBE is a very useful token to function as a "Gas" PodOne.
- Make use of the growing Call Center requirements while meeting the challenges of Level Service and Leading the Industry towards New Market Opportunities.
- Developed by the industry's leading software provider, with 15 years of industry expertise.
- Carrying innate requests from an existing employer base of customers.
- Provide tremendous ICO investment opportunities from Industry Leaders in the growing global sector.
- Offering attractive discount token prices.
Idle Time Workers' Cost of Entrepreneurship US $ 100 Billion per Year, Study Says, Wall Street Journal (December 20, 2017)
Why does this make sense to the industry?
- Redefine the Contact Center business model through an annoying decentralization platform.
- Overcoming employment problems with excess capacity and varying staff.
- Generate staff downtime.
- Provide global training standards; ensuring consistent service quality.
- Providing incentives for customer service staff to deliver a great customer experience through QBE Ratings Engine.
- Using secure blockchain technology.
- Progress capability of Contact Center Industry
- Meet the growing industry demand through new technology and award and cryptococcal payment platform.
Idle Time Resource Pool
- With PodOne, employers can spend their employees idle time on businesses and other individuals on the network who need additional human resources to get things done. An employer leases it
- Contact centers can access a network of representatives for which the standby time has been marked as available, and asks personnel who cover all requirements for that matter.
- The various courses, made by members of the PodOne network, are available at PodOne University with a myriad of essential skills. PodOne University is PodOne's way of ensuring that the pool is huma.
Management Employee Management API
As a creator of PodOne is an award-based Fenero based contact center software developer, a key performance indicator on traffic interaction and usage patterns for Fene users
Blockchain technology allows PodOne to maintain a secure and decentralized network. By using blockchain, all transactions on the network will be safe and verifiable publicly, eliminating the need.
Tokens & Wallets
The PodOne network is driven by our own crypto known as Qubicle (pronounced like a "booth"). All transactions on the network are made with Qubicles, giving PodOne a safe, easy-val.
When will Crowdsale happen?
We will undergo Stage 1 of our token sales starting January 15, 2018 at 12:00 ET to 15 February 2018 at 12:00 ET, where up to 20% of the total number will be available for purchase with a 100% bonus. . Phase 2 of our token sales will begin on March 1, 2018 at 12:00 ET. It will end when the maximum limit of ETH has been reached or on March 31, 2018 at 12:00 ET, whichever comes first.
For more information: