Hello everyone, in this new post I want to introduce the GidCoin project, and for more details, let's just go to the following discussion:
What do you know about gold or diamonds? I think the first one comes to mind - this is natural resources, limited, mined and only owned by large companies.
Yes, it is true. Countries, which find natural resources (not only gold or diamonds, but oil, coal, ores and etc.) in their territory automatically become influential miners and exporters
State GDP. Hopefully that also affects the way of life
We want to make international currencies covered by the two most valuable valuables in the world, supported and secured by the Blockchain. All that is processed will be clear to investors.
You will ask "Why are they both?" - the answer is "Never put eggs into one basket". There are no stockbrokers buy shares only from one company. Diversification of capital is the most important thing.
Please read this White Paper carefully and you will find all the answers you have now.
We are professionals with 8 years of experience in the diamond business and 5 years in the gold business. Has extensive connections in Africa, Russia and Canada. Working very close to gold miners and rough diamonds (government and private) have connections with Belgium and Israel diamond cutters and also have connections with gold refineries in Austria, UAE and Andorra.
What is a GID coin?
The GID coin is an international crypto coin protected by two valuable assets: gold and diamond. This coin is driven and supported by the Tsepyu block. Moneta GID is a hybrid sign that you can use for Switzerland and the company will have its headquarters in Switzerland. This will apply in accordance with the recommendations set by FINMA.
GID Coin Diamonds Gold Cryptocurrency.
The company has set itself two main targets. The first craft of diamonds and gold bars. They make the process from miners and producers to ensure that from the start they use more money and make big profits.
Details of GID Coin ICO:
When the ICO is launched, the GID coin will sell for around $ 20. However, the price can change from the exchange rate.
Pre-ICO investors will receive GIDE coins during pre-exchange. This can be converted into coins, which provide enough gold and diamond bars. This Gide marker will be placed on the new blockchain and finished to GID in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Advance sales: Currently in process
- End date: June 18, 2018.
- Coin GIDe sold: 2,500,000
- Discount: 30%
- There are also calls to the GID coin website.
- Soft cover: $ 40,000,000.
- If less than this amount is raised, all investors will sharpen their money.
- Hard hat: $
- 490,000,000 GIDE tokens will be released after the end of the ICO, which will be one month after the end of the ICO.
Use of funds
20% of the funds collected will be used to buy diamonds and gold bars. The remaining 70% will be used for production, which includes:
- Buy rough diamonds from mines or diamond mining
- Diamond memol mined
- Fill in GIA and HRD certification
- Diamond insurance purchased
- Placement of diamonds in a vault
- Acquisition of raw gold from gold mining or mining sites
- Refinement of gold mined
- Gold certification
- Gold bullion insurance
Placement of gold bars in storage
Another method they can use will take place in two stages. First, they will buy rough diamonds from Africa, Canada or Russia. Then they will be thrown into vomiting or cutting gold. Then they will be placed in the repository.
TEAM & ADVISOR
- OLEG TKACHEV: FOUNDER AND CEO
- RODERICH HESS: GOLD PROCESSING PROCESSING
- ALEX CONVERSER: DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- EVAN KIRSTEL: COMMUNITY RELATIONSHIP ADVISOR
- NICK AYTON: GENERAL ICO ADVISOR
- SLAVA SOKOLTSOV: DIRECTOR OF ICO DEVELOPMENT
- MARSEL IBRAGIMOV: HEAD OF IT DEVELOPMENT
- ARENAS VALERY: CREATIVE SILK
- ALEX YUDOVICH: LEGAL ADVISOR